Google Translator

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Free For All Friday Challenge


Welcome to another Free For All Friday Challenge here at Stamp TV!!  I couldn't think of a better way than to end the week than with a fun challenge. My inspiration for this challenge came from the amazing weather we've been having here in California, so hope you like it
My challenge is called Lazy Summer Days. Here are the details:
  1. Create a CAS (Clean and Simple) card.
  2. The theme should be "Summer".
  3. You can stamp your image but don't color it in. This means you can't use any coloring tools - no Copics, no markers, no color pencils, no crayons, no chalks, etc. This is where the "Lazy" comes in!
  4. HERE is where you can post and look at the sample card done...but in the mean time here is mine..tfl

and no I didn't color my drum set it reflects the color of the orange from the Clear stickles I used in real life it is clear....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty