Google Translator

Monday, August 15, 2011

Mix It Up Monday - Striped Background!

Hi there creative stampers!!  I hope your Monday kicks off a great week and what better way than with a fun challenge to get your creative juices flowing??

I am so excited to bring you this week's Mix It Up Monday challenge - to create a striped background on your card!  It's so easy to do and creates a unique background especially when your go to background tends to be pattern paper a lot (personally, I have not been wanting to use pattern paper that much, which explains why I wanted to make this background!) All I did was choose my marker colors (I used Copics because they have different size tips) and put my cardstock square on my scor-mat's grid to get my ruler lined up perfectly.  Then, I varied the widths between marker colors and had fun! 

With all that said by Donna here is my sample entry…tfl

Aug 15 2011 Monday challenge STVMONDB3 (a)

1 comment:

  1. great idea.love your take on it lynn!!!lovely color choice..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty