Google Translator

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mix it up Monday with a sketch

Hello StampTV fans!! It's Monday and time for yet another Mix It Up Monday Challenge. I am super excited to be hosting again and can hardly wait to see what all of the creative StampTV viewers come up with this week.

I love to surf the web for inspiring images and I chose share one of those for an inspiration challenge. For this week's Mix it Up Monday challenge all you have to do is create a card or other stamped creation inspired by the image below.

image   image

 

This is what I came up with for the challenge a two for one for me this week Gina-K meets Pages in Time they had a sketch for there new card group called All About Cards

Aug 2011 GinaK mix it up Monday and PIT sketch (a)  image

TFL and cya in the posts real soon…

1 comment:

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty