Google Translator

Sunday, October 16, 2011

18

The title says it all… our young man has turned 18 today… this is also the day and date… imagine that for such a special turn in ones life…I had made a card for this ages ago and danged if I could find that sucker which in turn led me to make this darling one last night… and I must say I am quite pleased with it..

Nate 18th birthday card (a)  I used silver Card Stock and embossed it with a Cuttle Bug folder that says Happy Birthday all over it…then to my advantage Gina “K” TV was giving away some free decorative paper to play with and that was perfect for the number 18 which I used My Cricut to cut it out and weld together..and on the off stripe I used diamond stickles to give it that wow affect…not bad for a boys/mans card for a birthday…TFL and be blessed always

Nate 2011 He loves Turkey so that's dinner today with all the trimmings with cake family and friends…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON

TFL and sharing his special day today with us…<((><

5 comments:

  1. Joyful birthday wishes to your son, Lynn! There's nothing quite like the awesome feeling of turning 18.

    Your card is delightful, so full of the energy and spirit of this special milestone day.


    Wishing you and your family a fantastic Sunday,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the card lynn i find it very classy for a masc. card like black tie..and it so suits your handsome son..all the best..young man..on your 18th.loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a classy card!!!!! Wow fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to be stopping by to visit your wonderful blog on your son's 18th birthday. What a handsome guy and I love the card.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture, fabulous card, love those papers. Happy belated Birthday to him too.

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty