Google Translator

Monday, October 31, 2011

Clear it out Tuesday

Well we had some really cute clip art to work with and HERE is the link to see them all…Martha asks what is our favourite season…man that was hard cause I have 2…Spring and Fall…I chose spring though since it is a time of renewed life from our cold Canadian weather…we celebrate 4 seasons and all are just as amazing as the other…

 

On my card I used mauve Card stock.. Stampin-Up corner punch…I believe it is the Iron handle but forgive me if its not…the owl is so cut from My Grafico clip art by Designer: JW Illustrations…I used some diamond stickles on it and mounted it with a pop dot…the sentiment also come from Stampin-Up spring collection that I have had for a very long time…

So join us at Martha’s Clear it Out Tuesday challenge this week and show us what you can do…cya there…& TFL…

Oct 31 2011 COT Martha's (a)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable little owl, love the way you cut it out and popped it up. Super job for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty