Yikes I almost forgot to post my project for our wonderful sponsor this week Melonheadz and the theme for this week is a present… some where we need a present…soooo guess what I made my whole dang card a present…I just received my new Tim Holtz poinsettia die cut…and had to play…who had red CS…not me yet LOL…but orange I did...I bleached and colored and blended and this is what I came up with… and I was so excited …then my brain went into over time with how to use it since it was fall colors and all…hmmmm what to do but turn the whole card into a dang present and I did and it looks pretty awesome for play with new toy time…TFL and of course stop by Melonheadz to see what they have there and join us in our challenge here at Clear It Out.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Yahoo!!! it’s nearly that time of year and all the candy factories are getting ready for the big sales of that there Junk food all us mothers love…”NOT”
Well Clear-It-Out-Tuesday has another challenge for you and its some pretty fun with colors.
The theme this time around is your choice…so lets see what all you crafters have to show us in this wonderful world of color…
Our fabulous design team had the opportunity to play with some Bugaboo images and they really are darling…stop by and check them out you wont go wrong…
1. I made this card starting with your basic white card stock
2. black card stock
3. sprayed the black card stock with a white paint called webbing…(fun to use)
4. cut out a large circle for my sun/moon
5. and popped my Bugaboo image that has been colored with my favourite Prisma pencils and blended with Odourless Mineral Spirits
6. The Orange lace trim comes from Marthas Etsy shop and she has some awesome items there to view and purchase stop by any time…
HAPPY HALLOWEEN and stay safe friends..