Google Translator

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

LETS GET SASSY @ CLEAR IT OUT TUESDAY

They say anything goes like how cool is that but use your red supplies…now that's a challenge…I saw this little gal all done up in purple man how challenging is that for me LOL not really Smile..

This time around thought I’d make a book mark and I’m quit happy with the results, hope your are too!!!

I started with whit card stock then layered with red and black…the ribbon was a gift from my b-day last year..used a edge punch for the zigzag affect…and or course the DIGID IMAGE  is from SASSY STUDIOS just click on the name and Walla your right there…they have some fabulous images to pick from and also they hand out freebies so of course get over there and see what's happening at Sassy Studios

CIOT Nov 2012 Sassy studios A (a)

and I thought what the heck Halloween was just happening and I get to make it before so here is the wonderful Evil Sorceress and guess what she was a freebie so like I said check them out maybe I’ll see you there.

All my digi images have been coloured in my favourite Prisma Pencil’s.

I just cant get enough of them.

CIOT Nov 2012 Sassy studios (b)

Stop in again always love the visit….

4 comments:

  1. Love your oriental tag in red! So pretty and your Halloween creation is fabulous too and a free image! Score!! :) I got that one too.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag, love that image it's so cute. Also your extra card is fabulous. I am really loving the cute images from Sassy Designs too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bookmark and card Lynn!
    Awesome work on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet bookmark, Lynn! Love how you colored her.
    And your Halloween card is great. How cool that it was free too.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty